Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Doodle Days #32 (My Year in Review!)

Since 2014 is drawing to a close I like to look back on my year and see the highlights! This was a good one!

January started out very snowy! We went on several walks throughout the day of the big snow so I could get some exercise because we knew when the snow was done it would be hard to get out and stretch our legs for awhile.
This is just the beginning of the snow!

A little later in the day and it is still going strong!
February saw the snow still sticking around. I don't mind! I love the snow!
The snow stuck around for a very long time!
In May I spent time with a little cutie! We had a good time entertaining each other.
I love when she comes to visit!
July was a very special time for me! I turned three!!
Birthday boy here! 
In September I went in for a visit to the vet's office! I don't mind going there because I get to hang out with lots of cool people!
I'm trying really hard to be a good patient!
October was a wonderful month because we moved to a new home! This place has a great back yard that I like to run in and keep a close eye on at all times!
I love my yard! The first thing I do every morning is a perimeter check. 

I must monitor for any shenanigans in my yard!
Before we knew it, it was December and time for my Christmas toys to come out!
Rudolph is one of my favorite toys! He only comes out after Thanksgiving!
Phew! It was a big year for me! How about all of you? I hope it was a great year and that 2015 is even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment