Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Doodle Days #29

You know something I like? Brushing my teeth!!! (ok I don't brush them, they get brushed for me!)
Apparently there is tartar on my back teeth (premolars and molars)
My people have these beef flavored teeth wiping pads and let me tell you, they are delicious!
I LOVE the smell and taste of these dental wipes!

I look forward to every time my teeth get brushed! I have a little bit of tartar on my back teeth that my favorite vet says we will have to get cleaned eventually, but for now I love teeth brushing Tuesdays!!
Brush, lick, repeat
Sometimes it is hard to brush my teeth because I keep trying to lick the pad! My reward when I'm done is uninterrupted dental pad licking!
It is easiest to brush my front ones because my tongue doesn't get in the way as much!

Don't forget the importance of keeping your teeth clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment