Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Doodle Days #30

Well it should come as no surprise that I have a lot of toys!! I think I have showcased a few before. What may be a little surprising is my collection of Christmas toys! My people LOVE Christmas. Here are some of my Christmas themed toys...






Now you may notice that there is one non Christmas toy in that bunch. Apparently Pluto was intended as a gift. My people brought it back for their niece from their latest trip to Disney.


Well, they accidentally left it on the floor and I investigated and thought it was for me!! Yay! I do love new toys. Once I played with it they determined it would just have to be mine and their niece would have to get a new one. I call this a win win!

I love the holiday season! I hope you guys are enjoying the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment