Thursday, April 16, 2015

Doodle Days #47

This weekend I got to visit my friend Percy. I call him my friend because I'm not so sure I'm HIS friend. But never fear I will win him over! He likes to use my water bowls, pretty soon I'm sure he will want to play with me.
Excuse me, is he supposed to be using my bowl?

I also helped with work around the yard. We picked up sticks and got the lawn ready for mowing.
I'm an excellent stick finder!


I like to lay here because then I can see my human friends but also be on the look out for Percy coming down the stairs JUUUUUUST in case he wants to play with me.
This is my spot! I can survey everything from here!

Even though I have a great time visiting other places and friends I am always glad to come home. I enjoy car rides with my people.
I had fun with my friends but I like being home too!

I especially LOVE win the weather is nice enough to roll the windows down. Nothing beats a nice breeze in my beard!
Now this is living!

No comments:

Post a Comment