Thursday, April 2, 2015

Doodle Days #45

These are the items necessary to keep me clean and healthy! Ear flush, comb, and dental wipes (oh and a few marshmallows if I'm good)
Hi Everyone! I wanted to give you a little peek into my life. Wednesdays are a rough day for me. Well I guess I am a little torn on this. See on Wednesdays, I get my hair brushed, my teeth brushed and my ears cleaned. (although I hear in April we are making it a goal to brush my teeth every day). Now while I don't mind any of these activities per se....they are not my favorite.
I have resigned myself to getting my ears cleaned and combed. 
We start with the cotton ball of ear flush in both my ears. 
Then we wipe them dry!
Then marshmallow for good behavior!!
The bright side is, I get rewarded for good behavior. (Side note: my favorite person would like me to remind you that I do NOT get the whole bag of marshmallows, and that all treats should be given in moderation and definitely check with your veterinarian before giving people food!)
Brush Brush Brush...it has been windy so I had a few snarls. 
While I do look handsome after brushing, I like the wind blowing through my ears too much to stay this way. 
I get marshmallows after my ears are cleaned and another after my hair is brushed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dental wipes so licking them after my teeth are brushed is all the reward I need.
I actually like having my teeth brushed, but it is sometimes difficult to keep myself from licking the wipe!
If I'm really good I get to lick the wipe for as long as I want when we are done cleaning my teeth!
 I also thoroughly enjoy itching my head on the carpet after the hair brushing is over. I prefer more of a wind blown look to my hair.
Being clean makes my chin itchy, so I roll around on the carpet once all this excitement is over!
After a few minutes of itching I'll be back to my normal self!
Well that is a small look into my week! Hope everyone has enjoyed the nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment