Thursday, March 5, 2015

Doodle Days #41

This is Maggie. I love her!
Well folks I had another very exciting weekend! We had visitors!!! This time Maggie came along. She is a good friend of mine (I'm not sure I'm as good a friend of hers though). She doesn't always like to play with me. But that's ok I'm patient.
I'm at the ready whenever she wants to play...

I don't think she is ready to play yet!
I also don't mind sharing my toys. (I'm just a gentleman like that).

Maggie is loving my pig toy!
Once she warms up to me though we always have such a great time! I love seeing friends! We had another special friend come as well but I think I'll save her for next week. Her name is Nika and she has such a big personality she needs her own blog post.
I just want to be included!
Sometimes it is hard being the only boy in an all girls club, but I manage!

p.s. These excellent photos were taken by our  good friend Carole! She had great material to work with, if I do say so myself, but she really captured us in action all weekend!  Thanks for documenting our fun Carole!

No comments:

Post a Comment