Friday, September 12, 2014

FUN for FRIDAY

Dog Shaming


If you have been on social media at all, you might have heard of dog shaming.  Starting with the viral video of Denver the guilty dog, dog shaming is a way to poke fun at the less than pleasant aspects of dog ownership.  By hanging a sign on or near your dog, describing in pitiful detail the naughty behavior they have been up to, you laugh away your minor annoyance at the silly, but usually destructive, things your dog has been up to while you were away.  ENJOY!!
I like to steal Mommy's clothes and wear them all over the house.  I am a fashonista.

My name is Missy.  I'm a hoarder.  I've been a hoarder for 2 and 1/2 yrs.  If my mom hadn't moved the couch, I would still be hoarding.

I think I own the outdoors, that's why I've been sprayed by 2 skunks in 2 weeks, in the face.

I eat Mom's underwear, and I taught him how.

I hate Hello Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment