Thursday, September 4, 2014

Doodle Days #15

I've had a busy couple of weeks! I recently visited a behaviorist to help with my walking so that my people and I can enjoy our outings a little more. I'll be honest my progress is slow....It's these small rodents! They distract me to no end! I'll update more on my progress when I have more time to really get into detail for now I thought I'd show off my hair cut!
Before! I'm also a little sad because my people are going to work soon
This is my before picture! I love my shaggy hair! Everyone thinks I look so cute! I do however get very hot. So every other month I get a short hair cut.












I still look very handsome! I prance like a little deer at times. I like both hair cuts...but which one do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment