Thursday, July 24, 2014

Doodle Days #9

In my house we have 'Ear Washing Wednesdays'. These are not my favorite days...

I am not excited about ear washing Wednesdays.
You see I get ear infections easily so my people have found that regular flushing of my ears keeps them under control. 
Soaking the cotton ball with flush. I don't like to look at it.
I'm usually scared if they put the flush right in my ear, so they first soak a cotton ball. Then they put the cotton ball in my ear and massage the fluid in. Then dry it with a cotton ball. 












Then they check with a cotton swab to make sure there isn't any debris left! 

Then comes my favorite thing! My marshmallow treat! That is the only part I like about this process. Well I guess I like not having ear infections too!



Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment