Thursday, July 17, 2014

Doodle Days # 8

I'm a pretty social guy...I like to be around friends...last week I showed you Sage (AKA mini me) this week I thought I'd show case my friend Barry. He is a labradoodle and his owner is also a vet! We see each other from time to time and always cause a ruckus!

This is when I first met Barry. He was so tiny! He was very scared of me and cried when I am close. He thought his person would protect him but he was wrong! We still played and played!

Poor little Barry he used to be so scared of me!
Now he is much bigger than me and we have a great time together! Usually I get tired first!

This was the closest we could get to a picture together. We are easily distracted!
Barry's person also likes to dress him up....at Halloween he was Barry Potter!
Barry Potter....I'm a little jealous...I've never had a costume that good before.
Friends can add so much to our lives! I hope you all get to spend quality time with your friends this week! I'll see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment