Thursday, May 14, 2015

Doodle Days #51

Last Wednesday was a big day for me. I went under anesthesia and got a dental cleaning! We decided it was time to start with a fresh slate since we were getting serious about brushing my teeth.

I was a little nervous when I got there but I was in good hands! Everyone was so nice to me. First I had catheter placed in my vein. I'm told this was to help with relax me prior to the anesthesia. After this I don't remember much.
They had to shave my legs and then the catheter just went right in! I didn't even flinch! 

Here I am having my teeth cleaned! I don't remember anything, but everyone tells me it went smoothly!

I got to wake up to a nice warm blanket and lots of hugs and kisses.

Now every night before bed we brush my teeth! I'm loving this routine! The beef flavored toothpaste is right up my alley!


No comments:

Post a Comment