Thursday, February 26, 2015

Doodle Days #40

Well I'm pleased to say I had a fantastic week on my little vacation! I settled in for the short car ride to my friend's house!

I got to visit her work and catch up with some of my buddies! This is Lilly, she is really good at playing tug of war!

I get pretty tired because I'm not used to quite this much excitement. Sometimes you just have to nap!

What trip would be complete without a selfie?

I just settled right in and made myself at home. Hank is usually pretty grumpy, but I won him over! He shared the bed with me and everything!

Now I'm home and we are back to the normal routine!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Are these your dogs, Dr. Kirk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fluffly white goldendoodle is mine! That is Charlie! The Schnauzer belongs to my friend that watches Charlie for us when we are out of town. Lily is a catahula mix that belongs to a former co-worker. She is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete