Thursday, June 12, 2014

Doodle Days #3


Good Morning Everyone! I had a fantastic week last week and into this week! I got to go to my own little Doggy Daycare of sorts!

My friend/groomer/daytime walker had vacation this week and she said I could come over and play all day with her crew! We are all great friends....ok...maybe Hank (the miniature schnauzer) does not LOVE me but I'm sure I can win him over eventually.... I mean who can resist this face? (note he's not an any of my pictures!)

I also love her kids! They keep me very entertained! I can't wait to see what next week holds...I hear something about me maybe getting a back pack for walking so I might calm down a little or maybe to carry my own stuff :) We'll see!

I may have had to take a little break after all my playing. I enjoyed being free in their yard and resting under a shade tree! I hope you all have a great week and get to spend some relaxing time under a nice tree too!


No comments:

Post a Comment