Thursday, June 5, 2014

Doodle Days #2


Hello Again! Today was a BIG week for me! I got a bath…which I don’t love….and a small hair cut….don’t I look handsome?



I’ve also been going on lots of walks and getting admired by people on the street. I LOVE attention! (this is not my baby she was just a loaner....I do love her though)


For some reason my family has decided I should not chase squirrels and rabbits so they have been trying to tame my instincts….I’m putting up a great fight though! I would love to be good on my walks but I just can’t handle the thought of these rodents roaming my streets! Guess I'll stick with my stuffed friends.



I missed all of these walks during the winter, so I am one happy doodle now that the weather is nice. What is your favorite thing about the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment