Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Introducing Dr. Marci Kirk! (That's me!)

Hello Everyone! This is Dr. Marci Kirk. I wanted to introduce myself so I can start contributing to the blog from time to time. I thought we would start with a little background about me to get things rolling!

I graduated from U of I Veterinary School in 2011. I worked in a small animal practice in Charleston/Mattoon area prior to coming to Country View Veterinary Clinic. I love getting to know clients and their pets! That’s probably my favorite part of practicing medicine. I am also very interested in nutrition and dermatology. I think both of these are important in the overall health of our pets.












Away from the office, I enjoy spending time with my husband, Michael, and our dog Charlie (a golden retriever/poodle mix). In my free time I enjoy running. I usually have a race or goal I’m training for, and typically this will be a Disney race. I absolutely love Disney and running races there is just another great way to experience it. Charlie usually comes along on several of my training runs with me. It is a great for both of us to stay active and entertained. I also enjoy reading. If I have free time I will try to read a book just for fun. I’m always open to suggestions!



















My hope is to continue to make the blog informative and fun, so if you have any suggestions, comments or topics you’d like discussed just let us know! Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page for even more updates and pictures of some of our patients! 

No comments:

Post a Comment