Thursday, May 29, 2014

Doodle Days #1


Hi Everyone! This is Charlie ‘Doodle’ Kirk! I saw that my owner was writing a blog and I wanted in on the action as well! I think I lead an interesting life and people would like to know what I’m up to all day.



















I LOVE going on walks or running. I try to get all the rabbits and squirrels we come across. I also LOVE playing tug or bringing toys to be thrown over and over and over again.



I also love to stare out the window. I need to make sure the rabbits and squirrels are not up to any shenanigans on my watch!


I love to visit different places. I especially love visiting my friend Percy….I’m just not sure he knows we are friends.



I look forward to sharing my days with you! If you ever have any questions for me I would be happy to answer them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment