Thursday, June 11, 2015

Doodle Days #54

The night before surgery I practiced with my e-collar. I didn't like it very much. 

Greetings everyone! It has been awhile! I know I didn't post last week, but I had kind of a busy week.
This mass popped up over a weekend. It hurt me a little to walk but it really hurt if someone touched it!

A couple of weeks ago my person found something on my toe. I had been limping a little bit, but then something started growing out of my pad! We had it tested and my person decided that we needed to remove it.
We made some pawprints of when I had all my toes!

I had surgery last week to remove part of my digit. It was a little scary at first but honestly now I feel great! I have my energy back! I am running around and it doesn't hurt when I walk or run!
I didn't need my pinky toe anyway! Once my hair grows back, no one will ever know!

We should know for sure what it is in the next few weeks. For now everyone is having a heck of a time trying to keep my quiet. I just want to run and play!
I got lots of TLC which I LOVE!

This is from the day after surgery! I recovered great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment