Thursday, January 8, 2015

Doodle Days #33

Hello Again! Well the new year is here and in full swing! I didn't have time last week to tell you about my Christmas presents!
Even though I'm big I like small toys!
 On Christmas I got two new toys. One was a green little dog elf and the other was a small Rudolph ring! I love them. Sometimes I have to take a break from playing because I get tired and just need to rest my head.
I like to have all my toys near me. They are fun to play with and double as a pillow!

Sometimes it is just more comfortable to rest your head for a minute!
The biggest surprise was my very own Olaf! I love him!! He was a gift from my person's sister! She came to watch me this weekend and brought my present and I love him! He is cuddly and gives warm hugs! (Which we need right now!)
My very own Olaf!!!
Just hanging with Olaf and the bumble and a snake. 
I hope the new year is treating you all as well as it is me!
Only a week into the new year and I'm already exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment