Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Doodle Days #25

Well once again you won't get to see my yard....I may have gotten into a spot of trouble....See I chewed on something I wasn't supposed to....
This is not the face of a doodle that knows he's in trouble
 Now this was just something I found laying around. It was a soft pad for under furniture....If I understand correctly I'm in trouble because I wasn't supposed to chew on it....sometimes I just like to taste things! I can't help it I just like to chew!
Cuddling with my new pig head 
 I'm under strict surveillance now and am only allowed to chew on my toys. Pictured here is my new stuffed pig. This was a gift from a family member, not a reward for my 'alleged' bad behavior. I actually really love him! I'm going to try to be really good this week so I can show you my yard next week!
Just one little lick!

No comments:

Post a Comment